Ongoing labor law support more
support employers in solving current issues with regard to labor law
- dismissal and employment, with particular focus on managerial staff, including:
employment contracts, non-competition contracts or other flexible forms of employment
- drafting aforementioned contracts / documents related to their termination
- support for parties in the course of negotiations
- legal advice and preparation of all corporate documents relating to employment
- advice to Management Boards on creating employment policy
- matters related to corporate employment / employment within the Group / flexible employment arrangements in many countries
- outsourcing / secondment to work abroad
- employment of foreigners
- non-competition contracts
- work by-laws, remuneration by-laws, other internal employment acts
- harassment, discrimination, anti-harassment procedures.
Dialogue with trade unionsmore
- advice on the rights and obligations of the employer with respect to the trade union / workers 'council / other representatives of the employees'
- advising employers on policy / strategy for cooperation with unions
- dialogue regarding current affairs / restructuring, labor collective agreements, social packages, social contracts, voluntary leave programs, collective redundancies
- assistance to employers in the process of negotiating with trade unions, developing communication / negotiation strategies, representing employers in negotiations
- mediation and solving collective disputes
- preparation of agreements / social agreements executed with trade unions, documentation related to the information obligations towards trade unions.
By cooperating with external experts in corporate communication, the law firm provides its Clients with comprehensive assistance in dialogue with trade unions as well as building relations with them.
Labor collective agreements/
- advice related to the implementation, execution, amendment, termination of labor collective agreements / social packages
- incorporation of social provisions into collective labor agreements
- assistance to employers in the process of negotiating with trade unions / advice regarding negotiation strategy
preparation of drafts of foregoing documents.
- comprehensive advice to company Management Boards with respect to developing and implementing restructuring processes with a particular focus on the transfer of an employment establishment (or its part) to a new employer
- commercial restructuring involving outsourcing of the company’s operation, services, functions; business (or part) transfer, creations of shared service centers, business parks
- transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, establishments, liquidations of companies
- negotiations with the trade union organizations regarding restructuring processes, including social agreements concluded during restructuring processes
- support for employers in fulfilling reporting obligations with respect to workers' representatives / authority bodies
- development of relevant employment documentation regarding restructuring, including drafting social agreements.
Group Dismissals/Voluntary leave programsmore
- comprehensive advice on the conduct of collective redundancies / implementation of programs of voluntary leave / other programs of a similar nature
- support for employers in the process of dialogue with trade unions
- support of the employers in fulfilling reporting obligations with respect to workers' representatives / authority bodies
- development of collective redundancies by-laws, programs of voluntary leave, termination leaves, agreements with employees, correspondence to authority bodies.
Optimization of employment and remunerationmore
- advice to Management Boards in relation to employment and remuneration policy
- development and implementation of projects regarding employment and remuneration optimization
- work by-laws, remuneration by-laws, bonus schemes, MBO, social benefit fund regulations
- development of aforementioned acts, support for amendment and implementation in the course of negotiations with trade unions
- remuneration in the form of stock options
- tax planning tax optimizations of employment.
Employment due diligencemore
- analysis of compliance of the business entities’ activity with the standards of labor law
- due diligence reports
- stock exchange listing prospectus.
- comprehensive advice in relation to corporate matters regarding restructuring processes (M&A, transformation, etc.)
- outsourcing of services, restructuring of business activity
- structuring transactions in line with Client’s goals and objectives
- securing the interests of the Management Board when carrying out the process
- due diligence analysis of project with regard to relevant legal requirements and identification of potential risks
- support for clients in negotiating contracts and transaction conditions
- preparation of comprehensive corporate documentation
- drafting of agreements related to transactions, including the contract of sale of assets, provision of services, outsourcing, lease / rental, other
- supporting project implementation
- ongoing monitoring / transaction governance.
Ongoing corporate supportmore
- legal support in ongoing corporate matters of business entities
- securing the interests of the Management Board in relation to the daily activity of the company
- development of corporate documentation, including articles of association, corporate bodies’ by - laws, resolutions, etc.
- preparation and holding meetings of Shareholders
- carrying out registration processes before the registry court.